They’re looking for keen bloggers who love to bake to enter their favourite recipe to win a chance to feature in the new edition of Macmillan Cancer Support’s Little Book of Treats 2013.
The book will be on sale in M&S Cafes throughout August and September and 100% of the proceeds will go towards people affected by cancer.
To take part in Macmillan Cancer Support’s World’s Biggest Coffee Morning, follow this link to register your event – http://coffeeregister.macmillan.org.uk/mvc/coffee/register2013?key=AHH1304_SS
The recipes should be -
- Innovative and exciting.
- Easy to replicate with everyday kitchen utensils and widely available ingredients
- Visibly pleasing to the eye with fellow bakers left inspired.
- Taste great!
The winning recipes will appear along with your name and blog name in the book. They will be tested by a home economist and photographed professionally.
How to Enter
To enter e-mail email@example.com with the title ‘Little Book of Treats‘ in the subject header. Include the following in your e-mail:
- Recipe title
- Recipe ingredients
- Size/how many portions
- Recipe method
- A picture
- Your full name
- A link to your blog
Competition closes on the 5th April 2013. Full terms and conditions are below.
Little Book of Treats Terms and Conditions
- Acceptance of the rules is a condition of entry and entry instructions form part of the rules. Your personal data will be held by Silver Spoon.
- This competition is open to UK residents only aged 18 or over and excludes any person whom in the competition organiser’s reasonable opinion, should be excluded due to their involvement or connection with this competition.
- No purchase necessary for entry.
- One entry allowed by each entrant only. Entries must be made personally. Entries from agents/third parties are invalid.
- Entry indicates acceptance of the terms and conditions.
- Entries must be received no later than midnight (GMT) on 5th April 2013. Entries received after this date will not be entered.
- The winners and runners up will be selected under independent supervision by the 11th April 2013, and will be notified by e-mail by the 1st May 2013.
- The prize is that your submitted recipe appears in The Little Book of Treats, a recipe book created by Silver Spoon and Macmillan Cancer Support. The prize is non-transferable. There is no cash alternative.
- It is a condition of the entry that the competition winners agree to be available for, and participate in, any public relations activity arranged by the Organiser.
- The Organiser’s decision in all matters relating to the competition is final and legally binding on all entrants and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The Organiser reserves the right to alter, amend or foreclose the competition without prior notice.
- The Organiser reserves the right to amend submitted recipes if deemed necessary.
- Professional photographs of winning recipes will be taken in the style most suited to appear in the Little Book of Treats, no correspondence will be entered into.
- Silver Spoon will have full ownership rights to all professional photos taken of the competition entries.
- Organiser: Silver Spoon
- Events may occur that render the competition itself or the awarding of the prize impossible due to reasons beyond the control of the Organiser and accordingly the Organiser may at its absolute discretion vary or amend the promotion and the entrant agrees that no liability shall attach to the as a result thereof.
- Entries not submitted in accordance with the rules, illegible, incomplete or altered will be disqualified.
- The promotion and the website are subject to English law and the jurisdiction of the English courts.
- Silver Spoon and any associated or subsidiary company and their agents or subcontractors in any way connected to this site make no representation that the materials contained within this website are appropriate for any country outside the United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland, not that they comply with any local laws relating to advertising or this type of promotional activity.