(click on the text to highlight each stage):
- Preheat the oven to 180°C/160°C fan/Gas 4
- In a large bowl, mix together the eggs and flour.
- Add the baking powder, JUST MILK, oil, cheeses and sundried tomatoes and mix well until you have a doughy mixture.
- Season the dough with salt and pepper and add the basil before continuing to mix.
- Grease a loaf tin with a little butter and pour in the mixture.
- Bake for 50 minutes on a medium shelf.
- Once cooked, remove from the oven and leave to cool before serving.