(click on the text to highlight each stage):
- Put the flours, cheese, potato, mustard, sugar and salt into a bowl and sprinkle the yeast over.
- Mix to a soft dough with the buttermilk and water.
- Turn onto a floured surface and knead for 10 minutes.
- Shape as desired and put into an appropriate greased tin.
- Leave to prove until double in size. Preheated to 220°C/fan 200°C/Gas Mark 7
- Place in an oven and immediately turn the oven down to 200°C/fan 180°C/Gas Mark 6 and bake for 25-30 minutes.
- Cool on a wire rack before slicing.