(click on the text to highlight each stage):
- Pierce the squash several times with a sharp knife. Microwave on High for 10 minutes, until tender. Preheat the oven to 200ºC/180ºC fan/gas 6.
- Cut the squash in half lengthways and scoop out the seeds and discard. Use a spoon to scoop out the squash flesh and put into a large bowl. Season with ground black pepper. Use a potato masher to get rid of any lumps.
- Add the Country Grain strong brown bread flour, bicarbonate of soda, salt and sugar. Sprinkle over the cheese and add the yoghurt. Mix together with your hand or a large spoon to form a dough.
- Turn the dough onto a floured surface and knead for 5 minutes until smooth. Shape the dough into a 20cm (8inch) round and place on a lightly oiled baking sheet. Use a sharp knife to cut a deep cross on top of the dough round.
- Bake for 35 minutes until the bread is golden. Check after 20 minutes and if the bread is browning too fast, cover with foil to protect the crust and allow it to cook right through to the centre