(click on the text to highlight each stage):
- Put the flour, salt, sugar and Easy Bake Yeast into a bowl. Add 1 tbsp olive oil and 200ml/7floz warm water to make a soft dough. Add a drop more water if needed.
- Turn the pizza dough on to a lightly floured surface and knead well for 8-10 mins until smooth and elastic. (Or use a large mixer with dough hook attachment).
- Grease 2 baking sheets. Divide the dough into 8 balls, then press each one into a round and put onto baking sheets.
- Mix together the mascarpone and cinnamon and spread a dessert spoonful of the mixture on top of each dough round. Sprinkle over the marzipan.
- Slice each apple quarter and arrange the apples on top. Cover with cling film and leave in a warm place to rise for 30 mins.
- Preheat the oven 230ºC/Fan 210ºC/ Gas Mark 8. Bake the apple puff for 15 mins until golden and the bases are firm. When cooled slightly, dust with Billington's Golden Icing sugar.