(click on the text to highlight each stage):
- Put the flours, salt and yeast into a bowl.
- Mix to a soft dough with the honey, oil and water.
- Turn onto a floured surface and knead for 10 minutes.
- Shape and put into an appropriate greased tin.
- Leave to prove slowly until double in size.
- Add your chosen topping/glaze if using and place in an oven preheated to 220°C/425°F/Gas Mark 7 and immediately turn the heat down to 200°C/400°F/Gas Mark 6.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes.
- When cooked the loaf should sound hollow when tapped on the bottom.
- If you want your loaf to prove faster, use 2 ½ tsp (1 sachet) of Allinson Easy Bake Yeast.