- Skill level:easy
Membership sign upSign up
- 225ml 7⅝ fl oz Warm water
- 2tbsp 2tbsp Sunflower oil
- 2tbsp 2tbsp Black treacle (we use Silver Spoon)
- 200g 7⅛ oz Very strong white bread flour (we use Allinson) Very strong white bread flour
- 200g 7⅛ oz Rye flour
- 1tsp 1tsp Sea salt
- 1 1 Easy bake yeast sachet 7g
- 100g 3½ oz Raisins
The Method Enter Bake mode
Classic mode Step 1
Put the ingredients (except the raisins) into the bread maker baking pan in the order specified for your particular model (see manufacturer’s handbook).
Classic mode Step 2
Set to the basic white program.
Classic mode Step 3
Add the raisins at the time for added ingredients as directed by the manufacturer of your machine.
Classic mode Step 4
Remove the dough from machine and knead until smooth.
Classic mode Step 5
Shape the dough into an oblong.
Classic mode Step 6
Place onto a greased baking sheet, slash across the top and leave to prove until double in size. Preheat the oven to 190°C (170°C fan, gas mark 5)