- Skill level:easy
Membership sign upSign up
- 1 1 Pre made chocolate roulade (you can use our recipe to make this from scratch)
- 800g 28¼ oz Brown/chocolate sugar paste icing
- 2 2 Chocolate cupcakes
- 50g 1⅞ oz White sugar paste icing
- 40g 1½ oz Black sugar paste icing
- 40g 1½ oz Yellow sugar paste icing
The Method Enter Bake mode
Classic mode Step 1
Place the Swiss roll or chocolate roulade on a tray or board.
Classic mode Step 2
Roll out half of the chocolate sugar paste on a board that is dusted with icing sugar, then drape it over the cake, press down and trim the edges.
Ingredients for this step
- 400g 14⅛ oz Brown/chocolate sugar paste icing
Classic mode Step 3
Squish 2 cupcakes together and cover with more rolled out sugar paste and shape into a head.
Classic mode Step 4
Roll out the trimmings to make 2 long floppy ears, 4 legs and a tail.
Classic mode Step 5
Then finish the cake by adding a yellow collar and white and black eyes. If you don’t have the different sugar paste icing colours, you can always just buy white sugar paste icing and colour it with food colouring.