On the hob
1. Break chocolate into pieces and place in a dry, heat-proof bowl.
2. Place the bowl over a saucepan of hot water, do not use boiling water and be careful that the bowl is not touching the water.
3. Stir until melted and smooth. Avoid over heating and allowing water into the mixture.
In the microwave
1. Remove all packaging.
2. Break into pieces and place in a small non-metallic bowl.
3. Heat on full power, remove and stir. 650 watt – category B – 1 1/2 minutes 750 watt – category D – 1 min 850 watt – category E – 1 min .
Warning: Take care after heating, the mixture may become very hot.