Bake for Love Terms and Conditions
1. By entering the promotion, entrants confirm that they have read and agree to be bound by these terms and conditions and all rules and guidelines applicable to the use of Instagram including the rules located at https://help.instagram.com/581066165581870
2. Promoter: The Promoter is The Silver Spoon Company (a business division of British Sugar plc), Western House, Lynch Wood Business Park, Peterborough, PE2 6FZ (the “Promoter”).
3. The Promoter has partnered with the following influencers, who will advertise the promotion on their Instagram & Facebook: Antony Amourdoux, John Gregory Smith , Rosemary Shrager (the “Influencers”)
4. How to enter:
- To enter this promotion, entrants must:
- (i) follow all of the following accounts @billingtonsuk, @allinsonsflour, @nielsenmassyuk, @bakingmad; and
- (ii) post a photo of themselves on Instagram showing a bake they have made, along with a story of why that bake is important to them (see further details below).
- Entry posts MUST use the #bakeforlove hashtag to be valid and we must be able to see your post publicly for it to be entered.
- Entrants must be UK residents, aged 18 years or over. This promotion is not open to any employees of the Promoter or any of their affiliate companies, their families, agents or anyone else connected with this promotion. Prizes will only be sent to a valid UK address.
- Multiple entries permitted provided each entry complies with the entry requirements. Entries submitted on behalf of another person will not be accepted and joint submissions are not allowed. Incomplete, illegible, misdirected or late entries will not be accepted.
- No purchase is necessary however internet access is required.
- Your photo must be of a cake YOU have made yourself. You can be present in the image but the entry photo should not include the likeness of any person other than the entrant. If you are baking with other people, including your kids, please DO NOT submit any photo that shows their faces – we only want to see YOUR face!
- Your bake can be anything you have baked yourself, but please keep it family friendly – we reserve absolute discretion to disqualify any entry that includes anything rude, nude or otherwise offensive!
5. IMPORTANT – BY SUBMITTING AN ENTRY YOU ARE GRANTING THE PROMOTER PERMISSIONS TO USE AND REPUBLISH YOUR SUBMISSION PHOTO AND STORY ON THE WEBSITE www.bakingmad.com & The Instagram and Facebook accounts of Allinson’s Flour, Baking Mad, Billington’s Sugar and Nielsen Massey Vanilla. If you do not wish your entry photograph or story to be republished in this way, you must state “NO REPUBLICATION” in your entry post. You will still be entered into the draw and remain eligible to win a prize.
6. Promotion Period: The promotion is open to entries from 14:00 GMT on Thursday 8th April 2021 until 13:59 GMT on Thursday 20th May 2021. There will be one draw per week:
- Entries made between 14:00 GMT on 8th April – 14:00 GMT on 15th April will be drawn on 15th April and announced on Friday 16th April.
- Entries made between 14:00 GMT on 15th April – 14:00 GMT on 22nd April will be drawn on 22nd April and announced on Friday 23rd April
- Entries made between 14:00 GMT on 22nd April and 14:00 GMT on 29th April will be drawn on 29th April and announced on Friday 30th rd April
- Entries made between 14:00 GMT on 29th April and 14:00 GMT on 6th May will be drawn on 6th May and announced on Friday7th May
- Entries made between 14:00 GMT on 6th May and 14:00 GMT on 13th May will be drawn on 13th May and announced on Friday 14th May
- Entries made between 14:00 GMT on 13th May and 13:59 GMT on 20th May will be drawn on 20th May and announced on Friday 21st May
Winners will be announced on @bakingmad, @allinsonflour, @nielsenmasseyuk, @billingtonsuk Instagram and Facebook accounts and the winner each week will be contacted by Instagram or Facebook Direct Messaging.
- There will be ONE weekly prize of a baking hamper, to include Allinson’s flour products, Billington’s Sugar Products, Nielsen Massey products and Silver Spoon products PLUS a Kitchen Aid Stand Mixer [Empire Red MIXER TILT-HEAD 4.8L - ARTISAN WITH EXTRA ACCESSORIES 5KSM175PS.
- There are 6 of these weekly prizes to be won in total.
- All prizes are non-refundable, non-transferable and non-exchangeable and there is no cash alternative offered. The Promoter reserves the right to offer an alternative prize of equal or greater value.
8. How winners are selected and notified:
- Each Friday (the 16th 23rd 30th April and 7th 14th and the 21st of May) a winner will be selected via the #bakeforlove . The selection will be made at random from all valid entries received during that week of the Promotion Period using an automatic random selector.
- The winner will be contacted within 7 days of the draw via Instagram Direct Message from @billingtonsuk or @allinsonsflour using the account details provided with their entry and will be asked to provide their postal address details. If any winner declines a prize or fails to respond within the required period, they forfeit any right to the prize. If a winner fails to respond within 28 days of this initial contact, a redraw will take place from the remaining valid entries to select a new winner. Winners may be required to submit valid identification before receiving their prize.
- The prize will be sent via registered post to the address supplied within 30 days of their response to the notification (subject to any unforeseen circumstances caused by Covid19) and the winners and nominee will be required to sign to acknowledge receipt.
9. The Promoter reserves the right to discount any inappropriate or offensive entries and to disqualify any entries if the Promoter, at its sole discretion, believes that there has been an attempt to manipulate or tamper with the operation of the promotion (including, without limitation, by setting up multiple Instagram accounts in order to submit multiple entries).
10. In the event of unforeseen circumstances or circumstances outside its reasonable control, the Promoter reserves the right to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, this promotion without prior notice.
11. Entrants agree to be bound by the decisions of the Promoter, which are final in all matters relating to the promotion. No correspondence will be entered into in respect of the Promoter’s decisions.
12. The Promoter does not accept responsibility for network, computer or software failures of any kind and has no responsibility for lost, delayed or misdirected entries. The Promoter does not accept any responsibility for any infringement of any third party intellectual property rights caused by entrants entering this promotion.
13. Nothing in these terms excludes the Promoter’s liability for death or personal injury caused by its negligence or for fraud, or any other liability that the Promoter may not exclude by law. Subject to that, the Promoter and its associated companies will not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits) expense or damage which is suffered or sustained in connection with this promotion or accepting or using any prize, including any loss incurred as a result of any delay and/or failure to perform any obligation to the winner or other entrants that is caused by:
- technical problems of any kind which may limit or prevent any person's participation in the promotion;
- any loss or damage arising from or in connection with the allocation or enjoyment of a prize;
- any act or omission of any third party, particularly any third party involved in the provision of services relevant to the prize; or
- any other events beyond the Promoter's control that may cause the promotion to be disrupted or corrupted or may lead to loss of, or damage to, the winner or to the prize.
14. If any of these terms and conditions are found by a court or regulator to be invalid or unenforceable the remaining other provisions shall continue to apply.
15. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by or associated with Instagram or any other social media channel. By entering, entrants acknowledge that Instagram does not bear any responsibility for this promotion and, to the maximum extent permitted by law, entrants release Instagram from any liability whatsoever in connection with this promotion. Entrants also acknowledge that the Promoter will announce the winners’ Instagram handle on Instagram. All information entrants provide when they enter the promotion is provided to the Promoter and not to Instagram or any other social media channel.
16. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by or associated with Kitchen Aid.
17. The Promoter shall use entrants’ personal data for the purposes of carrying out the promotion, and in the case of winners’ data, as set out in the Promoter’s privacy notice available at https://www.allinsonflour.co.uk/privacy-cookie-policy further explained in the following paragraphs.
18. Subject to the winners’ rights under applicable data protection legislation, the Promoter shall be entitled to use and feature the Instagram account handle of winners for publicity purposes and winners agree that they will participate in any reasonable publicity arranged by the Promoter or its agencies.
19. The Promoter will make winners’ surnames and county of residence available on request to anyone who sends a stamped self-addressed envelope to the Promoter within 10 weeks of the end of the Promotion Period, as required by the UK Code of Non-broadcast Advertising and Direct & Promotional Marketing (the “Code”). The Promoter may also be asked to provide the same details to the Advertising Standards Authority (“ASA”) who publish and enforce the Code. This use of winners’ data is necessary for the Promoter’s legitimate interests in complying with the Code. Winners who do not wish the Promoter to disclose these details to members of the public who request them, should let the Promoter know as soon as possible through direct message over Instagram to either @Billingtonsuk or @Allinsonsflour. Winners may also object to the disclosure to the ASA by emailing the same address, giving reasons. The Promoter will take these reasons into account if the ASA asks for the winners’ details. Please note, however, that the Promoter may nevertheless still be required to disclose this information to the ASA. This may happen where, for example, the Promoter is required to demonstrate that a valid award took place.
20. These terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England and the parties agree that any dispute or action arising under or in connection with these terms and conditions shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of England.